After watching the RHONY mind-numbing shit fest Reunion part 1 last night on Bravo, I have a few takeaways to share!
- Countess Louann trying to stage a Coup d’Etat against Bethenny Frankel before the season began by recruiting the other HW’s to “Take Bethenny down.” She’s obviously being coached by Jill Zarin so it backfired. Louann tried to lie her way out of “toasting” with the other ladies to the takedown, but she looked guilty and foolish and began needing air.
- Countess Louann likes boning 21-25 year olds on vacation, as long as they aren’t hired help and cameras don’t catch her. Luckily the ladies all outed her during the reunion and Louie began to sweat profusely!
- Countess Louann hates that Carole sleeps with her hired help (Former chef!) or has the audacity to date them! Louann is mad because she didn’t get to nail her niece’s ex-boyfriend before Carole did.
- Countess Louann has the award for ugliest turquoise dress worn in reunion history.
- Carole speaks about #Frankelstein’s divorce so #Frankelstein can’t get in trouble with Jason Hoppy’s attorney. Even the Daily Mail took notice about Carole Radziwell being the talking head for #Frankelstein:
“Frankel has been subject to ‘head games’ by her estranged husband according to her pal Carole Radziwill on Tuesday’s reunion episode of The Real Housewives Of New York City.
Carole, 51, told host Andy Cohen that Bethenny often has contact with her five-year-old daughter Bryn Hoppy blocked even though it’s been court approved.
Bethenny, 44, has been going through a malicious and astronomically expensive divorce with spouse Jason Hoppy for three years – longer than they were married. ‘She calls her daughter twice a day and it’s court appointed, and lots of times her ex husband won’t answer the phone and I’ve seen her call, six, seven, eight, nine times and like she wants to talk to her daughter,’ said Carole, a journalist and author who became very close with Bethenny during the filming of the seventh season of the Bravo reality show.
‘She wants to say ‘Hi’. I mean she’s four, there’s so many like head games being played,’ said Carole while Bethenny sat on the couch next to her.
Not one to stay silent for long Bethenny then spoke up.
Seemingly comparing her ex to some kind of magpie or mercenary she said: ‘When you bring someone into fame and then they are left without it, and they’ve seen the shiny objects and they grab at the shiny objects and then it’s taken away and they want it to be taken away from you also’
A custody sharing agreement has been agreed for Byrn but the businesswomen was reportedly forced to pay $100,000 in preliminary attorney’s fees for Hoppy – while the financial settlement is hashed out.
Hoppy earns around $100,000 per year but that’s a meager sum compared to Bethenny who reportedly sold the Skinnygirl brand for about $100 million.
Clad in white and black with layered jewelry and killer heals she added: ‘This is by far the most excruciating thing that I’ve ever even come close to being…’
She trailed off as Ramona Singer interrupted, asking: ‘Would you call it emotional torture?’
‘Yeah, I would, it’s another level,’ she agreed.
The admission was part of the three-part reunion filmed at the Edison Ballroom in Midtown Manhattan
Sneak Peek of Part 2 of #RHONY Reunion