Advertisements

vg

Vicky Gunvalson isn’t whooping it up right now. The “Real Housewives of Orange County” star is in deep trouble with co-stars and fans alike over her lies this season. Her “unconditional” love for Brooks Ayers led Vicki to sell producers on a bogus story-line involving his questionable cancer diagnosis this season. How far is Vicky willing to go for this thing she calls love?

TELL MEGHAN TO SHUT UP!!

Why would Vicky attempt to fool the public into believing Brooks has cancer? Her motivations aren’t that hard to uncover. Since Season 1 of RHOC Vicky has made the same lament,”My love-tank is empty and needs to be filled.” Vicky’s desire for love is her Achilles heel. Ever notice how jealous and snarky she gets around cast-mates who are in love and married to successful men? Tamra Barney made mention of the same behavior on last week’s episode. Gunvalson’s desire to be loved and taken care of is like a terrible sickness inside of her, it festers until she explodes with anger at women who have what she covets. Couple that with a hatred of being alone, and you have a woman who is ripe for the taking by a grifter like Brooks Ayers.

For excellent info on Ayers past activities visit StoopidHousewives.com http://stoopidhousewives.com/2014/10/03/vgunvalson-rhoc-crooksayers-battling-non-hodgkin-lymphoma/

vg1

Brooks must have watched every episode of RHOC a million times before meeting Vicky. He sold her a bill of goods like no other, and filled up her tank 3x a day. Vicky often says she’s “never been loved this way before” referring to her romance with Ayers. Unfortunately Vicky’s second love #MONEY wasn’t part of Brook’s package. To fix this issue Vicky tried to get her penniless BF a paying gig on her TV show courtesy of Bravo. He certainly brought the drama, and an implied “punch” to Gunvalson’s life. Ayers broke up friendships and divided Vicky’s family over allegations of verbal/physical abuse. Vicky began to cover-up her boyfriend’s behavior and isolated herself from anyone who chose to question Ayer’s credibility. Vicky’s beloved daughter Brianna told the world about Brooks Ayers during last year’s RHOC reunion, and the public was shocked and disgusted by Vicky’s choice to stay with the abusive, lying, manipulator.Even more shocking? Why would Vicky choose to sell Bravo a story-line for the current season involving Brook’s cancer that doesn’t exist or has been cured/greatly exaggerated? For the money! Ayers has no other viable source of income and has been sued numerous times over debts.

vg

Vicky’s dependence on Brooks Ayers increased after her beloved mother died suddenly a few months ago. Her neediness has become a detriment to making good decisions, and Brook’s uses that to manipulate Gunvalson. By using a life-threatening illness to gain Vicky’s sympathy, Brooks has also gained access to free rent, a paying Bravo gig, and a lifestyle he could NEVER afford. If Vicky TRULY believed Brooks had cancer, and sold the story to Bravo production in good faith, then she’s a victim of unimaginable cruelty. But if she knew the truth and just wanted him to get a paycheck and win public support, she’s equal to Ayers.

One thing remains suspect. Gunvalson broke-up with Ayers when the cancer discussion on #RHOC turned, and became a question of its validity. Is she trying to distance herself from Brooks so she isn’t blamed for being a co-conspirator in #CancerGate? Vicky is VERY careful with what she wants filmed and shuts down, any questions about Brook’s cancer on camera. What is she so afraid of? The truth? It always comes out in the end.

~Bitch By Bravo

Follow me on Twitter @BitchByBravo

Advertisements
About bitchbybravo (369 Articles)
Blogging under an alias so I don't have to kill you after reading....

57 Comments on RHOC Is Vicky Gunvalson’s “Love Tank” To Blame For Bravo Story-line Involving Brooks Ayers? This Blogger Says Yes!

1. but why was he sayin’ in instagram he would be traveling and that he was doing well almost like he was sayin’ he was cure in a round about way

Liked by 1 person

2. On her website it is full of detox crap and living your life without medicine, which is why he isn’t taking chemo! Also, chiropractics, juicing and all kinds of crap for which you have to pay a membership. Could Vicky be in on this? Is Brooks trying to sell a con that you can get cured from cancer by juicing and cleansing and chiropractics, and vitamins? I can’t wait to find out the truth here. If she is involved in a scam, i think she should be brought up on charges.

Liked by 2 people

3. I think Evolution media found out some info on Brooks which was suspicious and told Tamra to start some controversy about it, hence the “psychic” saying he can’t see Brook’s cancer. I think that the women know more about his con game, because I don’t think Heather or Vodka Shanny would stand up to Vicky unless they were pretty sure Brooks was full of shit. I think that Brooks may have had a small brush with cancer at some point in his life, which he uses to make up his tall tale. Nobody with stage 3 Lymphoma is going to take grape supplements as a cure. It’s hocus pocus. He would be going at it with both barrels. The only question is whether Vicky was in on it or not so they could market their cancer cure. Which would be beyond despicable. I would venture to say that she was not, because Brooks is a professional con man and she was vulnerable to his bullshit. On another topic, I need eye bleach every time I see that Ryan POS. I don’t think he likes his own kid much less hers, and I think she pursued him because he was on RHOC. She already has a website selling stuff.
    He makes me puke.

Liked by 3 people

• donewithbravo // September 23, 2015 at 2:57 am // Reply

gessie: That’s what my beloved grandfather died from, and it was dramatic, sad, hopeful, sad again, and just all-consuming. To make a storyline based around these lies is just beyond comprehension!

Liked by 2 people

• He has stated he’s had cancer 3x before of the same type, then gone into remission. SH has great background on him. Really should be an investigator. I think Vicki believed what her love-tank told her, and later found out the truth. Now she’s spinning lies so the public doesn’t find out. That ship has now sailed along with her credibility.

Liked by 2 people

• I hope it all comes out at the reunion then! Why on earth would Vicki have that nasty, no good con man living in her beautiful home? I’d be scared that he’d kill me in my sleep if I were her.

Liked by 2 people

• He would totally kill Vicki for insurance $$$$$$….of course I love the irony in that. What you sell is what kills you.

Liked by 2 people

• donewithbravo // October 14, 2015 at 3:46 am // Reply

And I have no doubt that she’d sell anyone down the river for a buck too! Two creeps in love (or conspiracy).

Liked by 2 people

• The reunion looks good!

• donewithbravo // October 16, 2015 at 3:33 am // Reply

I’m not tempted anymore. I’m more annoyed and sad about it all. In the end, it never makes a difference. Tre (and soon Joe) are in jail and no one is up in arms about their HUGE fraudulent lifestyle. They’re all fake. It’s all storylines and editing and vapid, empty people who crave to be on tv.

Liked by 2 people

• Done that is exactly where I am at ..OC is as far as I am concerned DONE !
                I will not watch anymore I am sure we will all find out the juicy details after the reunion airs, so I will wait for that. I love the show The Minority Report on FOX I get free TV with an antenna it is a real neat show based off of the movie tom cruise was in Thank God Tom is not a part of it do not like his acting.
                back to the OC You have lost someone very special to you .to this cancer and for a man to fake it you have Righteous Anger and are so entitled to that (((HUGS)))

• donewithbravo // October 16, 2015 at 4:31 am // Reply

rox: I never heard of this show, but I’ll have to look out for it. I never saw the movie (can’t stand Tom Cruise & I fear going into Clearwater, FL, because of the saturation rate with Scientology morons all around).

Liked by 1 person

• I didn’t watch it. I’ve seen snippets, same old felons.

Liked by 1 person

4. Vicki was acting very weird on tonight’s ep. Weird as in guilty. Also, it was almost as if she has given up as well. I don’t know. It’s not genuine. That’s for sure! I wish Briana was on the show. That would be entertaining to see how a real, honest person reacts to all the bull. It’s very strange for every cast member to feel that Brooks is lying as do the viewers then have Vicki and Brooks say something completely opposite. To top it all off Brooks doesn’t look one bit sick. I’ve never known someone to have his type of cancer and drink cocktails or vacation like a mad man… but what do I know?

Liked by 2 people

• I think she believed him when he told her his cancer was “back.” They sold it to Bravo so he would get a paycheck. Vicki didn’t look at his records and assumed he was telling the truth. Only when her co-stars started asking questions did she begin to do the same. I think he exaggerated/lied about his illness for Bravo $$$$ and Vicki is a dumbass for believing him. She then had to lie the rest of the season which is why she keeps telling different stories and dumped “Crooks” for good after facing the truth. She also doesn’t want to look like a moron in love with a grifter……that ship sailed years ago. Women who are desperate for love will sleep with the devil if he promises to love them.

Liked by 3 people

• Vickie didn’t dump Brooks. Brooks did the dumping. He supposedly got pissed off when Vickie gave her daughter the car. Brooks was getting an allowance from Vickie & wanted a raise. A raise? For? Living with Vickie & filling her tank? Anyway, she said no (for once) & he left for Mississippi & then partied in Florida, celebrating his new found freedom & poverty–downing the booze as part of his cancer cure. I wonder how many men-hungry, rich older women live in Florida? “Hey, lovely lady. I’m on TV and have cancer. How would you like buying me a drink? Anyone ever tell you how lovely you are? They haven’t? Oh…don’t say that. Being 80 is the new 50. Didn’t you know that?” *wink*

• roxmissmist // October 3, 2015 at 5:39 pm // Reply

Aleggra Do you have inside info on this ?

Liked by 1 person

• rox, no inside info, just what’ve I’ve read & put together on different sites & on here. Stoopidhousewives has good info on why Brooks left Vickie. Plus, I’ve got a good imagination. According to other sources, he’s been in Florida partying away. I wonder what he’s living on? Just watched ‘The Widower’ on PBS & swear that psychopath (based on true story) reminds me of Brooks. He also faked cancer, after killing his first wife & trying to kill his second, who he took out 9 insurance policies on. The character is now onto his 3rd woman. So much like Brooks without the killings. A true psychopath very much like Brooks, but worse. Watch if you get a chance & you’ll see what I mean.

Liked by 1 person

• Allegra thanks for commenting. Do you know Brooks and/or Vicki?

Liked by 1 person

• bitchby, I don’t know Brooks, thank god. I only know Vickie through insurance that I was searching for & spoke to her on the phone. That was a while back when she’d just met Brooks. I never got insurance from Vickie but she was so polite & nice on the phone you can imagine my surprise when I watched her screeching at Tamra. OMG…this is the same soft spoken woman on the phone? She’s definitely gone down hill since then. Waaay down hill. Not sure if Brooks is Vickie’s symptom or disease. But I know I’d never buy insurance from this unstable woman.

Liked by 3 people

• donewithbravo // September 23, 2015 at 3:00 am // Reply

romo: As I mentioned above to gessie, my grandfather had that exact type of cancer and it was extreme. There was no way we’d take a chance on some shady cure-all vs. chemo and good doctors. This disgusts me.

Liked by 3 people

• Yeah. Re-read some of SH’s Brooks posts..she’s had him pegged since 2012

Liked by 1 person

• bbb: I have to admit that I began backtracking and watching the past few OC shows to see what this Brooks mess was about. SO sad to see an entire show based around his lies. They have NOTHING else for storylines here: Megan is boring (her marriage seems lame), Tamra’s new-found religion seems beyond set-up, Heather’s hotel-house is so ridiculous that I think they cut back in filming or mentioning it too much (just push his “Botched” show!), and Vicki is just such a liar! I’m amused that one of the shows I caught was based on SH’S BLOG!!!!!!!!!! LOL. One question though: Brooks claims the ex called him as soon as Megan called her. Is that true? And if so, why? Are they in good standing? Isn’t Vicki insane over that???? Is he still cheating with his exes??? So many questions……….

Liked by 2 people

• Ms.SH totally amused by her blog being a plot line for the show! Meghan should have credited her by name on TV like she did on Twitter. I’d call my ex to tell him if he was being investigated out of courtesy …..nothing to be jelly about IMO. I don’t think anyone except Vicky wants to bone Brooks LOL xoxo

• donewithbravo // September 24, 2015 at 4:02 am // Reply

But Vicky didn’t seem upset, which was odd……… I’d be fuming if an ex-gf contacted my s/o (or husband) to give him a heads-up. Why contact him when you already gave out the info to Meghan??

Liked by 1 person

• Yes you said what I had been thinking !! Vicki isn’t bothered by the EX contacting Crooks and giving him a heads up..WTH ? why was Ex in contact why did Ex have his Email ? must be a baby mamma ?

• donewithbravo // September 24, 2015 at 4:51 am // Reply

Still, weird! Nichole (was that her name??) made it sound like he never saw his “1/2” baby boy, so I doubt she’d be on friendly terms. They MUST have found out some other way. I wish SH could get to the bottom of it b/c Brooks made it sound like both exes vented on THIS blog when things were still raw a few years ago. I’m 100% sure they’re all still pissed at him for being a liar/scammer/fraud/impregnator.

Liked by 2 people

• bbb I think Meg tried to Stoopidhousewives blog the credit but the sound went silent Bravo blocked where Meg got the info those bastards. sorry for the french

Liked by 1 person

• i so understand your disgust with this storyline sorry for your lose of Grandpa

• donewithbravo // September 24, 2015 at 4:54 am // Reply

rox: Thank you so much. He passed away 24 years ago, but left such a huge impact that it feels like it was yesterday. He was such a special, wonderful man–so loving and real (everything these shows are not). He’s missed every day by all of his grandchildren (17) and great-grandchildren. This s/l makes me ill. Both Brooks and Monty should be ashamed if they’re really not sick with cancer.

Liked by 1 person

• Vicki is a runner and guilty people are the 1’s that run the most.

Liked by 2 people