As the writer of this feisty blog, I need to clarify a few things.
- This is a joyous way for me to spread humor and make fun of Bravo TV show stars as I recover from several extensive surgeries. I appreciate the “suggestions” on how to make my blog better as much as you would your husband telling you your dress makes you look fat. It is my outlet to express personal viewpoints in. Feel free to plug in elsewhere if you want to change it.
- I am not the recipient of higher education, nor did I pay much attention in school. However, I worked my way up to Senior Management for one of fashion’s oldest and distinguished purveyors. After 20 plus years of fast-paced industry decision-making, I’m learning to slow down and explore a passion for writing.
- Would-be critics should go to the top of this page and click on http://www.wordpress.com and open a free account. Perhaps after staring at your own pages you will be less inclined to critique mine.
- For you punctuation and grammar nazis out there, turn and walk away. Thanks for the offers of “proof-reading” and sentence restructuring, but please go to that special place in hell that led you to offer unsolicited advice in the first place.
- Any stories you see in this blog and wish to share must be properly credited to http://www.bitchbybravo.com with links back to this site. My original artwork and photographs are the sole property of http://www.bitchbybravo.com and may not be duplicated or shared without my express consent.
- Feel free to follow me on Twitter at @BitchByBravo