Yes, I am quoting Captain Lee Rosbach in the title of this week’s #belowdeckmed recap. Why you ask? Because I see what he sees. Watching the original franchise gives you a benchmark to judge how a good crew should behave and operate. The Med crop is literally falling apart over one deckhand’s magical vagina and a 2nd Stew wanting to be Chief.
Back up these claims, you say? Absolutely!
Scroll down for the BBB top 10 crew moments that deserve a one-way plane ticket to Oklahoma.
10. Anchor Issues 5.0……Is Croatia this hard on 2 anchors? Does the yacht have inferior equipment for its size? There has never been a single anchor problem in any other season of the entire #BelowDeck franchise! Why is the Sirocco different? Hmmmmmm? Maybe it’s because the deckhands are making out during anchor watch while Captain Sandy is fast asleep?
9. Adam’s Bipolar Disorder….Chef Adam Glick’s moods change with the tide as does his performance in the kitchen. He can pull off a 7-course Tequila tasting menu with a sparkling clean apron, or Snickerdoodles, Onions, and a 3-day beard. He should have gotten his Below Deck Meds changed before stepping on board.
8. Wesley Walton ignoring Bobby Giancola’s senior status as a deckhand and promoting Malibu Malia because she gave him a Bosun Boner is a lawsuit in the making……..
7. Malia White and her Magical Vagina caused a testosterone & booze fueled fight between Chef Adam and Bosun Wesley. Her defense of “I can’t help it if I’m pretty” isn’t true anymore. Pretty is as pretty does and this situation she created is pretty ugly.
6. Creating teams, backstabbing, and dividing the crew’s loyalties begins with Bugsy Drake. “When I was a Chief Stew” MedBugs has shown her true colors. Bad mouthing her manager Hannah Ferrier shows a complete lack of professionalism that wouldn’t be tolerated in any workplace environment outside of BravoTV.
5. Malia White schooling ANYONE on being professional made for hilarity on Twitter. This girl next door who’s “one of the guys” spread herself thin before boarding the Sirocco. Chef Adam has the texts to prove that he and White had a sexual relationship before departure and she lied about it to the crew.
4. Hannah Kissed a Guest……MedBugs looses her mind. Hannah tells Captain Sandy and takes her punishment. She gets a pass because there is no show without her and she’s human.
3. Bobby Loses His Mind………..Over rumours, the voices in his head told him were true about Hannah Ferrier gossiping. They seemed so real that he barged into the bathroom while Hannah was using the toilet and screamed at her like a banshee. Some would call that “roid rage” I call it Malia frustration needing ejaculation.
2. Bugsy Spreads a Client’s Private Messages………first to Booby, then systematically to every member of the crew. Her only motivation? Make Hannah Ferrier look bad so she could get her job. The audience wasn’t amused. MedBugs played Booby like a violin using him to help get the dirty work done. But the plan backfired. The audience isn’t stupid, but some overly produced dirty tricks are. Hannah kissed a guest and we liked it!
Then after Twitter unloaded on her………
#1 Reason Below Deck Meddies “Screwed the Pooch?”
UNNECESSARY TWITTER WARS AND #WWHL FIGHTING
This crew should be focused on the guests – period. Instead, it has become a posse of gossipy girls, horny deckhands, and chefs driven to madness over a magical vagina fighting on social media. Instead of hiring publicists and buying Instagram followers deckies, maybe focus on the jobs you were hired for? The professionals like Hannah Ferrier, Kate Chastain, and Captain Lee get hired back by production for a reason. They are doing the job well, not trying to become Reality TV stars. Nuff said.